• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some bunny needs a hair cut

nap91

Mama Doe
Lockdown fringe [emoji23][emoji23]

ab00cbdf87182ebbfa96ee26ba948bb2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a gorgeous bunny - and I think you live near enough for a spot of bun-napping;) Where's my very large handbag? :)

What a gorgeous bunny - and I think you live near enough for a spot of bun-napping;) Where's my very large handbag? :)

It wouldn’t take much either - a sniff of food and she’d be straight in your bag :lol:

Madelyn has the same problem with even more fringe and I often wonder how she can see. Perhaps our girls need some hair/ear scrunchies, hairband, or hairpins.
Perhaps a tiara for our princess bunnies.

Awwww

Dennis's hair gets so long [emoji38] I have to cut it around his eyes then gets a mullet [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I've always said since we got her how lucky we are with Chibbs :D She just sorts herself out and her flooof stays away from her eyes :D That's a great picture though: wonder if a hairdresser could use that as a suggested style? :lol:

:lol: I’m not sure Britney would agree it looks good

Not yet as couldn’t catch her after she witnessed what I’d done to Britney :lol: :lol:
That’s on today’s agenda!

:lol:

You can correct my work..He's sporting a "I want to speak to the manager" Karen bob with a friar tuck bald patch on top. :lol: