• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

May be a daft question...but!!

Floppylop

Young Bun
I have a male bunny who current is suffering E cunli, he is being treated for it, but my question is , would a companion help his recovery, YES I know another rabbit could get it, but this youngster is on his own, if I got another that could live alongside without obviously getting into his area ( I dont believe it is transmitted by noses etc) I just wonder if he might give him more zest for life if he had company of his own kind ...at the moment he is alongside G pigs....as I say if may be a daft questiion, but I am acutely aware he is on his own, he wasnt when I first got him,(long story) so has been used to company for the first 4 months of his life he is only around 5 months now. What does everyone think...

Personally I'd wait until current bun has finished treatment, as can also cause more stress new rabbit in site smell etc so may not aid recovery

Back