• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chasing

Alicia

Mama Doe
Jelly goes from grooming Felix one minute to chasing him and fur pulling the next. Poor Felix is very sweet and calm and I’m not sure what to do. They were bonded by the rescue and they were great to begin with but maybe I’ve gone wrong somewhere. Should I go back to the beginning and put them in a small space/neutral territory?

If she is grooming him it’s not all bad :) Did it kick off after you extended space or moved them? maybe try reducing space for a couple of days.

I moved them into their run outside for the day, they go out in that run most evenings. There’s been some hair in their shed in the mornings but never very much. I think I’ll try reducing the space again

I moved them into their run outside for the day, they go out in that run most evenings. There’s been some hair in their shed in the mornings but never very much. I think I’ll try reducing the space again

Sounds like the increase or change in space is the trigger then. Fingers crossed reducing the space for a while will cement the bond. I’d leave them in that space for a couple of days after the last chasing/fur pulling incident.

Back