• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny renovations

Nikki26

Mama Doe
Hi All,

My rabbits live in a 10x10 cabin which my dad and I spent the last few days renovating. I used to have two pairs of rabbits in there so there was a divider across the shed keeping them separate. The floor of the shed had started to go rotten and so we needed to replace the floor which meant taking out everything that was already in there. As I only have one group of rabbits now, there was no need to put the divider back so they now have loads of space. I replaced the lino and absolutely love it!!

csPTS3W.jpg

OaAiEl6.jpg

The three lucky bunnies:
toIVkvg.jpg

And one of Ted. He doesn’t normally stay still long enough for me to get a good picture but this one is :love:
BxGq5uV.jpg

That looks fabulous ! Well done you, and dad :thumb: lucky bunnies, they are all gorgeous, but oh Ted, you are a handsome boy :love:

I just came back for another look :love: Ted is always in the middle, isn’t he :lol::love:

I just came back for another look :love: Ted is always in the middle, isn’t he :lol::love:

Yep, that’s Ted. He always has to be in the middle or asking the other two for attention (like in the second picture from the bottom. He is a character!

Back