• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Vaccination Prices

Dave81

Mama Doe
What's everyone paying for the triple combination vaccine?

My vets rung to say it's vaccination time soon, so I asked about the triple vaccination but I'm now thinking she asked the best the wrong thing or the vet didn't listen properly as she came back and said no we don't usually use that one and don't stock it but we'll order it in, the price was £26 which gets me thinking it's the old Nobivac and not the new one.

I'm going to email them later as appointments not for another month yet just to get it clarified, better to do it in writing so there's no confusion, normally I'd walk down and ask but with Covid-19 that's a no no

What's everyone paying for the triple combination vaccine?

My vets rung to say it's vaccination time soon, so I asked about the triple vaccination but I'm now thinking she asked the best the wrong thing or the vet didn't listen properly as she came back and said no we don't usually use that one and don't stock it but we'll order it in, the price was £26 which gets me thinking it's the old Nobivac and not the new one.

I'm going to email them later as appointments not for another month yet just to get it clarified, better to do it in writing so there's no confusion, normally I'd walk down and ask but with Covid-19 that's a no no
£55 :)

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Yep think they've misunderstood then and only heard part of what I said, that's more around the price that I was expecting if not more. I'll follow up with email as don't want them ordering in the wrong thing for me

We paid £67 earlier this week. Which seems a lot more than others on the forum :roll: We went to Vets4Pets. We did have another quote from Manor Pets, they quoted £80+

We paid £67 earlier this week. Which seems a lot more than others on the forum :roll: We went to Vets4Pets. We did have another quote from Manor Pets, they quoted £80+
Blimey, vets4pets are normally cheaper than my vets as well!

Yeah I'm not convinced it's the right one as thinking back it's the way she said no we don't normally stock that one, I'll update back here once I've got an answer

Yep, £67 at the Vets4Pets here too which I thought was ridiculous! Mine are on the Vac4Life though so the vet decided we'd just pay the previous cost of RHD2 which is about £26

Just a heads up that the Nobivac Myxo-RHD ( the 'old' dual vaccine) will be discontinued in the near future. So the new triple vaccine, Myxo-RHD Plus will be the only way to make sure our Rabbits are vaccinated against Myxomatosis. There will be no other Myxo Vaccine available.

this is a rip-off!
the normal vaccines are (iirc) £24 each here, so £48 for the 2. this includes a general checkover by the vet - so 2 checkovers for the 2 visits. I don't think it should be more for a combined single vacc

Mine's always been about £80 for two with full checkup, then second vacc around £60 for two. It's a small independent city-centre practice so e.g. rents and business rates are high, car parking is expensive for staff (on-street city centre :S) and they take animals home with them if there's a need so I'm happy to pay the premium.

Mine's always been about £80 for two with full checkup, then second vacc around £60 for two. It's a small independent city-centre practice so e.g. rents and business rates are high, car parking is expensive for staff (on-street city centre :S) and they take animals home with them if there's a need so I'm happy to pay the premium.
Yea for the separate ones, mine was about 40 per bun for the combi and 45 per bun for rhd2 one, so this has worked out cheaper just paying 55 per bun once a year!

They've got back to my email it was indeed the wrong vaccine, the new ones on order and it's £99 per rabbit, that's more the price 8 was expecting to be fair

Back