• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Outdoor hutch recomendations

baileycake

New Kit
my rabbits have eaten 2 hutches in 4 years . I will need new ones when we move house later on in the year.
The first was a hutch with a run attatched and they ate through the floor. They had permanent access to the run and also daily time loose in the garden.
The second was from the same place but is a hutch on top of a hutch and they have eaten a hole through the back of the bedroom area in the bottom hutch 😳

The next one either needs to be big enough but cheap enough to keep replacing as we have wasted over £400 in 4 years or one that will last.
I cant really get a shed as need 2 😥

I would have said a shed or Wendy house would be best, and line it with ply. Failing that could a local joiner make you something?

A shed or Wendy House won't be doable this time as I need to have something that is ready the day we move in.
We were thinking of getting 2 new hutches and putting them in them a couple of weeks before so we can get their Current hutch to the tip 🙈
My poor husband has spent hours putting hutches together for them. They are on their final written warning 😅

Back