• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's everybun eating these days?

Mine are being a right pair of fuss pots at the moment. The only things they both consistently like are willow, dandelion and bindweed. They seem a bit meh about everything else: bramble leaves, plantain, knapweed, blackthorn, rose leaves, etc. Even yarrow's not that popular and they usually love that.

They've also now decided they don't like the fresh herbs from the local shop, where you can get nice big bunches at a very reasonable cost. Supermarket herbs are, on the other hand, acceptable.

On the plus side, I recently identified rowan, which Fudgie seems to quite like, so that's another one to add to the armoury.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

:lol: sounds like normal Snoops & Fudgie behaviour to me. I admire the way the have you hoofing round a variety of shops look for the perfect herbs. Reminds me of my first bunny who only ate greens from M&S

[emoji38] sounds like normal Snoops & Fudgie behaviour to me. I admire the way the have you hoofing round a variety of shops look for the perfect herbs. Reminds me of my first bunny who only ate greens from M&S
You know, I thought my days of trekking around the various supermarkets were over when I found that local shop. But here we go again...

Aldi is about a 2 minute walk away, which of course is far too convenient for me, so they've decided to get a bit sniffy about Aldi herbs. I should just bow to the inevitable and set up an account with Fortnum and Mason.

You know, I thought my days of trekking around the various supermarkets were over when I found that local shop. But here we go again...

Aldi is about a 2 minute walk away, which of course is far too convenient for me, so they've decided to get a bit sniffy about Aldi herbs. I should just bow to the inevitable and set up an account with Fortnum and Mason.

[emoji38] [emoji38]

I bet that must of been a nightmare during lockdown. All those queues trying to find the perfect nom...[emoji38]

Maple really insults me because when I offer her something, she gives it one sniff then will turn her whole head away from me. At least Dennis will give it a few sniffs perhaps a nibble before he says nah!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

[emoji38] [emoji38]

I bet that must of been a nightmare during lockdown. All those queues trying to find the perfect nom...[emoji38]

Maple really insults me because when I offer her something, she gives it one sniff then will turn her whole head away from me. At least Dennis will give it a few sniffs perhaps a nibble before he says nah!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Fudgie does that almost everytime I offer her a treat. She'll sniff the treat, then my hand, decides she doesn't want it and goes off to steal Snoopy's one from him. She's really given me a complex that I'm stinky!

Back