• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit insurance: Who are you with... Fantastic update!! - post 18

Thanks everybody. I have decided to move all the rabbits that I have with Helpucover over to Agria after a lovely chat with one of their team this morning. I wish I'd had the thought to record it to be honest but I'm just so, so annoyed with Helpucover that I want out.

I won't be moving Jesika until renewal in February as I have just made a claim for her. Both Gilbert and Joel have had blockage surgery but I'd rather take the risk of not being able to claim than worrying about premiums going up so steeply year on year.

Just another update on this - lovely Joel has also tested out his insurance policy, having previously had stasis episodes and a surgical blockage that were claimed for through Helpucover...

Joel's stasis in October and Christmas Eve have both been paid out without fuss!

Back