Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rabbit insurance: Who are you with... Fantastic update!! - post 18

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Buddy View Post
    Thanks everybody. I have decided to move all the rabbits that I have with Helpucover over to Agria after a lovely chat with one of their team this morning. I wish I'd had the thought to record it to be honest but I'm just so, so annoyed with Helpucover that I want out.

I won't be moving Jesika until renewal in February as I have just made a claim for her. Both Gilbert and Joel have had blockage surgery but I'd rather take the risk of not being able to claim than worrying about premiums going up so steeply year on year.
    Just another update on this - lovely Joel has also tested out his insurance policy, having previously had stasis episodes and a surgical blockage that were claimed for through Helpucover...

Joel's stasis in October and Christmas Eve have both been paid out without fuss!
    My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13) and 12.12.20

I had a look at all the different UK insurance companies covering rabbits, and Agria impressed me the most, and who we chose for our buns. Glad it's worked out for you.

That's great news BB, well done Joel for "testing" hope bunnies stay well now.
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Yes like I have said a couple times now, any more rabbits and I'll be going with agria