• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

it’s Jack’s-Jane !

Tried downloading Firefox onto my Ipad and then attempted to log in as JJ.

FAIL :evil:

Also, got logged out on my PC and could not log back in for over an hour and only after requesting a new password

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Tried downloading Firefox onto my Ipad and then attempted to log in as JJ.

FAIL :evil:

Also, got logged out on my PC and could not log back in for over an hour and only after requesting a new password

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I'm completely baffled [emoji51] I still don't understand how it worked fine on my ipad, your pc, but not your ipad.. And then it randomly didn't work on your pc.. Until you reset the password..

The fact that I had no issues, makes me think its something your end.. But Idk what it could be tbh.. Especially when it then wasn't working on your pc earlier.. But Idk how it could be account related when it logs in fine.. Its weird it's intermittent.. I don't see how an account issue could be an intermittent fault either.

I'm really not sure how we fix this tbh with you, especially when we can't see what's happening when the failed log ins occur :(

I know you didn't like Tapatalk, but did you ever manage to log in to JJ on it? I know you logged in with the other account on tapatalk. I'm just curious if it allowed you to log in on there, not suggesting you necessarily use it.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I'm completely baffled [emoji51] I still don't understand how it worked fine on my ipad, your pc, but not your ipad.. And then it randomly didn't work on your pc.. Until you reset the password..

The fact that I had no issues, makes me think its something your end.. But Idk what it could be tbh.. Especially when it then wasn't working on your pc earlier.. But Idk how it could be account related when it logs in fine.. Its weird it's intermittent.. I don't see how an account issue could be an intermittent fault either.

I'm really not sure how we fix this tbh with you, especially when we can't see what's happening when the failed log ins occur :(

I know you didn't like Tapatalk, but did you ever manage to log in to JJ on it? I know you logged in with the other account on tapatalk. I'm just curious if it allowed you to log in on there, not suggesting you necessarily use it.

No, I could not log in as JJ via Tapataolk, only as IM :cry:

I have messaged Karen to ask if my JJ account can be permanently disabled and my IM account unlocked. Then I will be able to use RU on my Ipad and PC with no problem at all. I know this is not normal forum policy, but really this situation is not normal either and it's making me very cross!!

Sorry if this is a really inane suggestion, but are you sure it's the password that's the issue and not something with the username?

Thank you for allowing me to use my IM account from now on Karen ❤️ I promise not to post as JJ again.

Forum Announcement - Jack’s-Jane has been put into storage UTFN ! 🤣 xx

Whoop-dee-doo !!

*Does happy hop *

I can post from BOTH devices !! :D

UmjdgVa.gif

:thumb:

I answer to anything !! [emoji38]
[emoji38][emoji38]

For JJ, did you try logging in on the ipad, in chrome in an incognito tab? Sorry just had that thought [emoji51] it's still bugging me it doesn't work [emoji38]

But we haven't actually done anything to fix it... [emoji23][emoji23]

Maybe not to actually fix the JJ account issue, but allowing me to use the IM account from now on makes things soooooooooo much better for me !! I can log in on both my PC (yes, the minor blip just now seems to have resolved............ !) and my Ipad. I can only sit at my PC for a short time at the moment due to my back pain. Being able to use my Ipad for RU now means I can post from the horizontal position !! :lol:

[emoji38][emoji38]

For JJ, did you try logging in on the ipad, in chrome in an incognito tab? Sorry just had that thought [emoji51] it's still bugging me it doesn't work [emoji38]

Sorry, I missed this.

What's an 'incognito tab'................... :oops:

Back