• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

it’s Jack’s-Jane !

Does the inspector know his account is hacked?
I wish I could help. BTW you are a genius at technology compared to someone close to me. My biggest issue is remembering the passwords for sites I have the computer remember.

I had a problem for ages and couldn't log in on certain devices. Was 100% putting the right username and password in but it kept saying wrong password. I used Tapatalk instead and it worked on there. Wonder if it's the same issue happening to you? Must be some kind of glitch. I eventually was able to change the password and it's working for now. Hope you get it sorted!

Well I got logged out on BOTH accounts after posting the OP yesterday.Then I could not log back in to either account from either my Ipad or this old PC :evil:

Well I got logged out on BOTH accounts after posting the OP yesterday.Then I could not log back in to either account from either my Ipad or this old PC :evil:

What was it saying when you tried? How are you logged in now?

What was it saying when you tried? How are you logged in now?

I have managed to log in to my JJ account on my PC and in to the IM account on my IPad. I guess the IM account needs to be deleted now as I know that duplicate accounts are not allowed Really sorry Mods, but it has all been doing my head in !

You should be able to log in to your JJ account on either PC or IPad. The IM account will need to be stopped as you are right, duplicate accounts are not allowed. Can you log in as JJ on your iPad now?

I can't understand why it would not let you log in to one account but can to another.

so once again I have been logged out of my JJ account on my PC and now I can’t log in again as it is saying ‘incorrect password’ So I request a new password, try to log in with it and it says that I have exceeded my 5 login attempts. ! I :censored: well haven’t

Hooray, I can at least get back in as JJ on my PC. I am not even going to try again on the Ipad as doing so will just log me out of RU from my PC and then, yet again, it'll take forever to get back in.

Something is clearly wrong :?

I'm hoping Gracie can help. I use my log in on both my Pc and my phone with no issues. Both stay logged in.

Back