Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: itís Jackís-Jane !

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    No worries, sent you a pm

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    Can you clear your Inbox please !!
    I AM NOW POSTING AS 'InspectorMorse' BECAUSE A TECHNICAL PROBLEM HAS LOCKED ME OUT OF MY 'Jack's-Jane' ACCOUNT ON SOME DEVICES !!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    Can you clear your Inbox please !!
    Yep sorry! All clear now

Wise Old Thumper

Tried downloading Firefox onto my Ipad and then attempted to log in as JJ.

FAIL

Also, got logged out on my PC and could not log back in for over an hour and only after requesting a new password

I AM NOW POSTING AS 'InspectorMorse' BECAUSE A TECHNICAL PROBLEM HAS LOCKED ME OUT OF MY 'Jack's-Jane' ACCOUNT ON SOME DEVICES !!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    Tried downloading Firefox onto my Ipad and then attempted to log in as JJ.

FAIL

Also, got logged out on my PC and could not log back in for over an hour and only after requesting a new password

I'm completely baffled I still don't understand how it worked fine on my ipad, your pc, but not your ipad.. And then it randomly didn't work on your pc.. Until you reset the password..

The fact that I had no issues, makes me think its something your end.. But Idk what it could be tbh.. Especially when it then wasn't working on your pc earlier.. But Idk how it could be account related when it logs in fine.. Its weird it's intermittent.. I don't see how an account issue could be an intermittent fault either.

I'm really not sure how we fix this tbh with you, especially when we can't see what's happening when the failed log ins occur

I know you didn't like Tapatalk, but did you ever manage to log in to JJ on it? I know you logged in with the other account on tapatalk. I'm just curious if it allowed you to log in on there, not suggesting you necessarily use it.

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    I'm completely baffled I still don't understand how it worked fine on my ipad, your pc, but not your ipad.. And then it randomly didn't work on your pc.. Until you reset the password..

The fact that I had no issues, makes me think its something your end.. But Idk what it could be tbh.. Especially when it then wasn't working on your pc earlier.. But Idk how it could be account related when it logs in fine.. Its weird it's intermittent.. I don't see how an account issue could be an intermittent fault either.

I'm really not sure how we fix this tbh with you, especially when we can't see what's happening when the failed log ins occur

I know you didn't like Tapatalk, but did you ever manage to log in to JJ on it? I know you logged in with the other account on tapatalk. I'm just curious if it allowed you to log in on there, not suggesting you necessarily use it.

No, I could not log in as JJ via Tapataolk, only as IM

I have messaged Karen to ask if my JJ account can be permanently disabled and my IM account unlocked. Then I will be able to use RU on my Ipad and PC with no problem at all. I know this is not normal forum policy, but really this situation is not normal either and it's making me very cross!!

Sorry if this is a really inane suggestion, but are you sure it's the password that's the issue and not something with the username?
    Sarah.

RIP Dusty and Clover bunnies xxx
    Bramble and Hazel guinea pigs

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by SarahP View Post
    Sorry if this is a really inane suggestion, but are you sure it's the password that's the issue and not something with the username?
    I am 100% certain xx

Thank you for allowing me to use my IM account from now on Karen ❤️ I promise not to post as JJ again.

Forum Announcement - Jackís-Jane has been put into storage UTFN ! 🤣 xx

ĎíAll war is a symptom of manís failure as a thinking animal.Ē
    ―John Steinbeck.

I used to be ĎJackís-Janeí but I have been logged out of that account and I canít get back in !

Whoop-dee-doo !!

*Does happy hop *

I can post from BOTH devices !!

ĎíAll war is a symptom of manís failure as a thinking animal.Ē
    ―John Steinbeck.

I used to be ĎJackís-Janeí but I have been logged out of that account and I canít get back in !

Quote Originally Posted by InspectorMorse View Post
    Whoop-dee-doo !!

*Does happy hop *

I can post from BOTH devices !!

This is gunna be so weird, do we call you IM now? Or still JJ