Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: itís Jackís-Jane !

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    Yea sorry, I'm sure you are, I'm just now trying to think of every possible thing that could go wrong when signing in x

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    Oh I know, I really appreciate your help It's not as though you are scratching about with time on your hands ! I am sure that Evelyn makes certain that cannot happen

Computers + me never were a match made in heaven !
    I AM NOW POSTING AS 'InspectorMorse' BECAUSE A TECHNICAL PROBLEM HAS LOCKED ME OUT OF MY 'Jack's-Jane' ACCOUNT ON SOME DEVICES !!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    It is incredibly frustrating !! I know what you mean re Windows 10 updates I never wanted Windows 10 in the first place, it was just installed overnight without my consent

Well, I totally reset my Ipad back to how it was before I initially set it up. All stored data was removed. Can I now use the Ipad to log in to RU as JJ ? What do you think....................

It heard me talking and no USB working even though drivers up to date.

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by bunny momma View Post
    It heard me talking and no USB working even though drivers up to date.
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

For some reason my PC refused to recognise my camera today. I had to change all the USB plugs about then restart the computer. No idea what happened as I had no problems uploading from my camera at all yesterday
    I AM NOW POSTING AS 'InspectorMorse' BECAUSE A TECHNICAL PROBLEM HAS LOCKED ME OUT OF MY 'Jack's-Jane' ACCOUNT ON SOME DEVICES !!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

For some reason my PC refused to recognise my camera today. I had to change all the USB plugs about then restart the computer. No idea what happened as I had no problems uploading from my camera at all yesterday
    That same thing happens to me. My USB connections are working again after I spent time locating and reinstalling drivers system said were up to date already, though this time I also located a checkbox regarding USB drives and power saving-probably when battery is low. So I either corrected the issue or caused another one-my usual route.
    It must be even more annoying with a new I pad.

Wise Old Thumper

Is there any chance that Tamsin will be able to offer some help ? Soon I may only have online access via my Ipad and that will mean I will not be able to post on RU at all, even as IM (that account has been set to stop me posting as IM..................)

If I do only have internet access via an Ipad can I be allowed to post as IM if Tamsin is no longer available to help out in situations like this.

I tried logging in as JJ on my Neighbours Ipad and yet again it said incorrect password. Not only was I using a different device but also a different WiFi. IMO this proves the problem cannot be with my Ipad.

I think I have been very patient about all this, but I am a tad off now !

Can you see what you are putting in as it goes in, or does it just show asterisks? Is it automatically starting your password with a capital letter? Have you tried copying and pasting rather than inputting? Is it putting an extra space on the end or something?
    Sarah.

RIP Dusty and Clover bunnies xxx
    Misty and Pearl guinea pigs
    Bruno hamster

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by SarahP View Post
    Can you see what you are putting in as it goes in, or does it just show asterisks? Is it automatically starting your password with a capital letter? Have you tried copying and pasting rather than inputting? Is it putting an extra space on the end or something?
    It shows what I input for a second then goes to an asterisk, I am absolutely certain I am inputting all details 100% correctly. I even got my Neighbour to have a few goes (whilst socially distancing of course )

My password starts with a capital letter anyway

Tried copying and pasting, no luck

No extra spaces being entered

I've messaged Tamsin again.

Have you tried contacting Apple support to see if they can check any likely issues their end?

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by KarenM View Post
    I've messaged Tamsin again.

Have you tried contacting Apple support to see if they can check any likely issues their end?
    No, but I will

No, but I will
    Possibly a waste of time but I think we need to rule out every thing really. Let us know how you get on.