• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny bedtime

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
He usually settles down for the night much later than this, I think this is the first time it’s happened while it’s still light enough to take a photo!

When he gets tired, around 10pm, he goes to his area and jumps up onto his Ikea tables. He likes lots of cuddles and kisses, and when he has had enough of that he flops up there against the wall and that’s him for the night. When I set up his area I was like he will love playing up on the tables as much as hiding under them, but he only goes up there to sleep, it’s like his bed :love:

He's so handsome :love:

It's funny how high and how much rabbits enjoy climbing on things considering they are prey animals that live underground

He is a very sweet bunny, he is really particular with his little routines and he loves his cuddles :love:

He is also so playful and energetic, my partner would use the word naughty to describe him but I’m like nah he is curious :lol: He tipped the kitchen bin over yesterday, pulled off the lid and started to dig the contents out all over the floor. We def have to really put in the time to play with him each day to burn off his energy, or the skirting boards and door frames get it! All my bunnies have had a lot of one on one attention from me, but he is the first where it’s had to mainly revolve around physical activity and where I’m like ahhhh what’s he gonna do if for some reason we play later than usual or whatever.

Yeah Mike he is great at going to bed by himself, and doesn’t mind when we close his gate for the night, he is usually asleep by that point anyways. But he also gets up at 5am and bangs his food bowl or the heaviest toy he can find repeatedly on the floor until one of us gets up and feeds him :lol:

Back