• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flying Mouseypie

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
XkCcBiZl.jpg

Sorry about the text etc. I don't have this as a photo - I think Camp Nibble have somehow taken it from a video I sent them 5 years ago. Mousey had just had her first venture outside with Joey & Boo. Anyway this picture really made me smile & I hope it will make you smile too . Happy memories of when my old girl could binky :love:

I was smiling just reading the thread title, before I even saw the pic :) :love:

pic of the year - even with Joey trying to photobomb :thumb:

Indeed but it does feel like she's been a big part of my life for a long time. Binkying Mouse isn't a forgotten memory (though it was rare even back then) but its sooooo nice to have a visual reminder

I was smiling just reading the thread title, before I even saw the pic :) :love:

pic of the year - even with Joey trying to photobomb :thumb:

thank you for loving my Mousey. TBF J&B were minding their own business chowing down on grass & she came flying out of nowhere :love:

Oh bless her, I bet there's still a little binky in there somewhere, just waiting for the right time to appear and take you by surprise :D

Thanks all

Oh bless her, I bet there's still a little binky in there somewhere, just waiting for the right time to appear and take you by surprise :D

she's been suppressing it well for 4 years if thats the case:lol: It'd be nice to think her heart would still want to binky if her body was willing

Does she still do little happy head flicks? It’s funny how some bunnies seem to binky a lot and others rarely do. I think I could count on one hand the number of times I saw Flop binky in his 7 years, but I think he was happy.

Does she still do little happy head flicks? It’s funny how some bunnies seem to binky a lot and others rarely do. I think I could count on one hand the number of times I saw Flop binky in his 7 years, but I think he was happy.

no, not even head flicks, she's a bit broken but I couldn't love her more. she definitely smiles & does other happy behaviours - not bunny 500's

no, not even head flicks, she's a bit broken but I couldn't love her more. she definitely smiles & does other happy behaviours - not bunny 500's

She certainly seemed very content when I saw her and I know you’re lavishing even more affection on her now, so I’m sure she’s binkying on the inside :love:

She certainly seemed very content when I saw her and I know you’re lavishing even more affection on her now, so I’m sure she’s binkying on the inside :love:

you'll see a change in her if you visit again. I know she came over for nose bumps then but she is such a fusspot now

Back