Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boobly bears eyes - blind bunny musings

Reminds me of that song by kermits cousin "half way up the stairs, is a stair where I sit" Bless her x

Boobly is so sweet, it would be lovely to know what's going in in their heads wouldn't it ?
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

She has started leaving a solitary normal poop on the landing. I've been moving this but it is soon replaced by one more. So my question is are these solitary poops helping to guide her from room to room? I hope not as they are hard not to pick up

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    She has started leaving a solitary normal poop on the landing. I've been moving this but it is soon replaced by one more. So my question is are these solitary poops helping to guide her from room to room? I hope not as they are hard not to pick up
    Well my thought is that if it is deliberate, you have to marvel at Boo for being able to control the placement of just one solitary poop.

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Well my thought is that if it is deliberate, you have to marvel at Boo for being able to control the placement of just one solitary poop.
    well we all have to marvel at Boo full stop

Such a talented bunny. I wouldn't have thought of the possibility of her leaving them as a sort of guide, but that seems like a plausible explanation to me.