Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Boobly bears eyes - blind bunny musings

Excited at the Hoover, bless her yes you could maybe try the one and see how she reacts to it, be interesting to see x
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Just sending nose rubs for Boo.

Wise Old Thumper

I put a light on for my bunnies outside in their shed during the darkness of the evening. It's on from around 5pm for a few hours. I have to say it appears to be more for my benefit than their's. Tethra has cataracts in both eyes and Tui is a not-seeing-very-well REW. It seems to go completely unnoticed by both bunnies. If they are moving around they continue with what they are doing, both when the light goes on and when it goes off.

I use a low wattage dusk to dawn bulb in the bunny room, I used this - 3 Watt 270 Lumen B22 Cool 2 Pack Automatic Dusk to Dawn Sensor LED Bulb Auto On/Off Daylight/Cool White Light Bulb 6500k Energy Saving 3w-30w Incandescent Equivalent 3 Watt 270 Lumen B22 Cool 2 Pack [Energy Class A]

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Warren Scout

Just sending nose rubs and love for little Booblys

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

I forgot I'd asked this Thanks for your replies. i reckon I'll try them

Seeing this reminded me that it's possible to get balls with lights in for pets. Might be worth a try.

Quote Originally Posted by HouseOfRabbit View Post
    Seeing this reminded me that it's possible to get balls with lights in for pets. Might be worth a try.
    aww, she might like that

For several nights Boo has started hanging out in a new spot -on the landing. Its got Bob pondering why. Last night as we went to bed he was going on about it again. I went in the spare room & caught Joey raiding the forage box. Mystery solved I says, she was keeping guard for Joey. Bob says well I don't think she'd make much of a guard given she is both blind & deaf. I think she'd still be up to the job, she could smell us coming & bang her feet. I like that she still gets up to different stuff & finds different favourite places.

The landing is actually a pretty good spot as she'll get attention whenever someone goes up or downstairs.

I'm just letting J&B help themselves to dried forage & giving Mouse a bowl for each day

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    For several nights Boo has started hanging out in a new spot -on the landing. Its got Bob pondering why. Last night as we went to bed he was going on about it again. I went in the spare room & caught Joey raiding the forage box. Mystery solved I says, she was keeping guard for Joey. Bob says well I don't think she'd make much of a guard given she is both blind & deaf. I think she'd still be up to the job, she could smell us coming & bang her feet. I like that she still gets up to different stuff & finds different favourite places.

The landing is actually a pretty good spot as she'll get attention whenever someone goes up or downstairs.

I'm just letting J&B help themselves to dried forage & giving Mouse a bowl for each day

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Apologies if my posts read as being blunt. Failing eyesight makes it hard to type out long messages.