• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone else get stalked by a bunny today?

smudgiebun

Alpha Buck
So today they had their breakfast, then a nice clean litter box with lovely fresh hay.

Yet I was STILL followed around by this bunny, as if I had forgotten something...

Hmmm, what exactly have I forgotten Smudge?

Couldn't possibly be treats could it?

bzenqMNl.jpg

So today they had their breakfast, then a nice clean litter box with lovely fresh hay.

Yet I was STILL followed around by this bunny, as if I had forgotten something...

yes, treats :lol:

:love:

bzenqMNl.jpg
Oh they know if you forget something...

One of mine actually associates me washing my hands with her getting a treat.. Its bad, I get mobbed every time I wash them in the kitchen [emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I did yes. Had some kale in my dressing gown pocket so Boobly was like my shadow. I sorted OH's chest of drawers & was very pleased to find she left him a poo gift in with his socks

I did yes. Had some kale in my dressing gown pocket so Boobly was like my shadow. I sorted OH's chest of drawers & was very pleased to find she left him a poo gift in with his socks

Oh no!! Whoops! We find poops in strange places sometimes too..

Oh they know if you forget something...

One of mine actually associates me washing my hands with her getting a treat.. Its bad, I get mobbed every time I wash them in the kitchen [emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Awww that's so cute! Smudge associates a click noise with treats now after doing some clicker training. I don't use the clicker anymore since I found I can use my tongue to make the same noise, but this also means she is more likely to get clicked at, and therefore get treats, oops!! It's good for when they're hiding under the bed and I can click to make her come running 🤣

Back