• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just some buns

smudgiebun

Alpha Buck
Some recentish photos of the buns! Can't believe they are both 9-10 years old now.

Anyone else's rabbit eat their food by throwing everything out of the bowl?!
vSJTkfll.jpg

Busy rabbit!
KsKjb09l.jpg

"leave me alone!!"
oetGNI1l.jpg

"i'm busy sleeping please go away"
FHaqSo6l.jpg

"oh do you have food?"
QyAvAtvl.jpg

Aww :love: my bridge bunny, Boots, would always throw his ceramic bowl in the air and tip it upside down :lol:I ended up scatter feeding on the floor after that.

Gorgeous bunnies, great photos. Sometimes Treacle is very ladylike, other times it gets tipped over, depends what mood she's in :lol:

Thank you everyone for the kind comments! I've thought about just chucking the food on the floor, but it doesn't feel right :lol::lol::lol:

Awww lovely photos. Pickle refuses to eat pellets that are on the floor. If I accidentally kick his food bowl in the kitchen and knock some pellets out , they’ll remain there, but the bowl will be licked clean! Beans on the other hand will hoover them up. The outside buns, Willow and Herb just have theirs scattered in their hay so no one can get territorial over it and it takes them longer to find and eat them.

Last edited:
So cute and glad to hear they're still as cheeky as ever! PJ is very much the same - no food will be munched until the food bowl has been chucked into the air. Much to the dismay of Harley...

Thank you everyone for the kind comments! 😍Glingle it's so funny that Pickle does that!! They can be so quirky these bunnies can't they!

Thank you everyone for the kind comments! ��Glingle it's so funny that Pickle does that!! They can be so quirky these bunnies can't they!

Yeah, anyone who says rabbits don’t have personalities has clearly never spent time with one!

Back