• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding the quad to Loganberry and Moondust. Update. It didnt work

Frosty is still being mr I am in charge and not letting the others mingle with Loganberry but the atmosphere is not as intense.

OMG scrappy, Frosty just eased over to Logan and gave him a wash ...

This is all very interesting.
Haha J and B I will be having a swear fest if they get me out of bed again tonight.

Really good. There was a fight between Frosty and Loganberry last night and another this morning but they were easily sorted with soft words and a gentle hand on Frosty.

Since then Frosty has spent a lot of the day sitting next to Logan with Daisy next to him.

Moondust has been tenderly grooming Tessie and Snowflake has been sitting in his hay filled washing up bowl looking cute.

This afternoon I left them for half an hour or so here and there. When I went up mid afternoon Moondust and Snowflake were crammed into the washing up bowl with Snowflakes ear draping softly over Moondust xxx

Logan was with Daisy (who spent most of the first day with him) and Frosty was with Tessie. What a great day.

Will sleep in with them again tonight and will poss sleep in my room after that. I am just across the landing so could hear them from my room if there was fighting.

Frosty is still having the odd hump with Tessie and with Daisy ...

Last edited:
what good bunnies. Really pleased its going so well & the scuffles haven't amounted to anything seriously. Sleeping in your own bed will feel like heaven

Naughty Frosty just hopped over to Logan and nipped him. Humph. Easily calmed down. F is now lying very close to him, almost touching. Daisy is the other side of Frosty. Dont think he wants to share her!

Ruddy nora. Frosty just raced over and nipped Logan. I am feeling disheartened. Logan doesnt deserve this.

Behave Frosty!!!

Is Logan reacting to these nips at all? I'm just wondering if he eventually realises that everyone's going to let him get his own way and be top bun he might calm down a bit?

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Yes Logan eventually retaliates. He was getting more confident this evening. When I last separated them I noticed raised areas on him from the nips so I decided to call it a day. The quad are back in their shed and loganberry and Moondust are eating, exploring and generally making merry.

Tomorrow I need to work out how to give them a secure space in this room.

Feel very relieved. The stress of waiting for the next Frosty attack had got to me more than I realised. I can hear Logan ripping up cardboard, back to his happy feisty self.

I'm so sorry that it didn't work :( Sometimes it's just not possible to get rabbits to want to live together. I hope you can sort out a Plan B.

Thank you. They are currently in the bonding pen and will move into our other shed. We need to insulate it, line it with plywood and put down lino. Quite exciting really. I will miss them being indoors but at least I can sit with them in the shed.

Frosty, Snowflake, Tessie and Daisy are perfectly fine and seem happy to be home again.

I'm really sorry it didn't work out [emoji17] You gave it a blooming good go though. Sadly some bunnies just don't want to be friends.

The new shed project sounds very exciting so Logan and Moondust have some ritzy new accommodation to look forward to!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Back