• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dennis

Oh poor boy, I hope you manage to get him in, and really hope it is easily treated. Lots of vibes and nose rubs for you Dennis xxx

As perscribed I bought two massive Echinacea plants and some evening primrose. Hopefully he will fancy some when he ears fresh again. Thanks king Joe of all herbal things

I am going to bring Dennis's appointment forward and try and admit him onto the hospital today.

He is eating dry but now refusing fresh food. I've sneaked in some fluids for him.

I suspect a dental problem and I hope it's just a spur rather than a more complicated problem. He is drinking a lot, taking ages to eat etc so I'm going to take him in before he stops esting all together because I feel that's not too far away now

Oh Dennis :( I agree with your plan to get him seen earlier and I hope they can fit him in today while he is still eating a bit. It's a plus that he is drinking a lot.

Sending him lots of vibes. Also lots of hugs for you. It's horribly stressful when they're unwell.

We have an appointment today. Going to pack a sleepover bag for uncle John's house. Thank you for the vibes everybun xxx

We have an appointment today. Going to pack a sleepover bag for uncle John's house. Thank you for the vibes everybun xxx

Well done :thumb: I hope Uncle John manages to make Dennis better easily and quickly. Let us know how you get on.

He's been admitted and needs a dental. Apparently his spurs were quite bad and he was suprised he had gone this long and still eating. He was very hydrated. That's my lad :love: :love: Syrup not pleased.

I thought it'd be a tushy peg problem. good we know whats to do & have a soloution. when will he have the GA? x

Oh bless him, poor boy, hope he gets it done soon, and is soon home again with his Syrupy wife xx Lots of vibes Denny xx

He's having it first thing in the morning and then I can pick him up the afternoon all being well.

Uncle John has a note on the computer that Dennis only has Volvic which made me laugh :lol: but that's why JC is the bested

Back