• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dennis

It is quite stressful, I had to take Charlie back to have a stitch out and I got stressed about that. The girls at the Vets were lovely and said they were very pleased with him. Hope you don't have any more nosebleeds.

I think Dennis is bound to be sore after his op. The very fact that he was eating and appeared better in general I think is quite remarkable, especially for a 'mature' bun. His op was also later in the day.

I hope he'll improve lots more during today.

Thats what I find most baffling is that Dennis can only of had it done between three and four then I got a call at like five to come get him? Then it took us 45 mins to get home. Lad was eating hay as soon as I let him out. I have never known a bun like it? Baffling considering how poorly he looked before

Thats what I find most baffling is that Dennis can only of had it done between three and four then I got a call at like five to come get him? Then it took us 45 mins to get home. Lad was eating hay as soon as I let him out. I have never known a bun like it? Baffling considering how poorly he looked before

Bar one Boobly comes out of her GA's like she has had a refreshing snooze. I personally think you owe equal credit to your brave lad & exceptional vet - my bunnies cope with Crab Lane GA's way better than when I've mistakenly taken them elsewhere

These two are so in love :love:
8856b32693a8fd3d352af2ce907db742.jpg
d466ea11f70eb10ce8034d7b0ac93e43.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back