• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding service in the Surrey area?

Could anyone recommend a bonding service in the Surrey area, or someone that could help with bonding? I do not drive so ideally it would need to be in the London or Surrey area.

I have made the decision to get help with my bonding as a final resort, as my nerves just cannot cope with the fighting. I haven't done as many sessions as i should, but again it comes down to nerves on my part which probably isn't helping matters. So i would rather pay someone to help me out. I have always managed to bond 2 perfectly fine, but 3 is a little harder - and i want to try everything before i have to make a decision as to weather i need to rehome the single one (as i can't keep 2 separate accommodations), which is not what i want to do.

I think they could be bonded in the right environment, as i have had some good sessions - however the fights are pretty unpredictable. They are all neutered and have been living side by side for the past 4 months. I have tried the bath tub, pet carrier, bath room floor and my bedroom. The male from the bonded couple and single female seem to be the biggest issue. I have also tried one on one sessions. Today i just to to break apart a big fight in a pet carrier - it was from that that i have made the decision to use a bonding service.

If no one replies it might be worth asking any local rescues if they can help or know anyone who can :wave:

Back