Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a bonded pair! Yorkshire Area or from a rescue who rehomes nationally

Wise Old Thumper Mischief and Tinker's Mum's Avatar

Default Looking for a bonded pair! Yorkshire Area or from a rescue who rehomes nationally

Hi, my friend is looking to adopt a pair of rabbits. She has a gorgeous set up all ready but just struggling to find anywhere that has a suitable pair available. She is in Halifax, West Yorkshire. If you know of any rescues in the area or one that rehomes nationally that has a pair ready please let me know
    Last edited by Mischief and Tinker's Mum; 30-06-2020 at 12:15 PM.
    - Emma

Click here to see how I bonded my group of 5 rabbits!

Binky free Mischief, Tinkerbell, Jasper, Blossom, Theo, Poppy, Hector, Velvet and Reuben xxx

Have you been in contact with BARC? They could well have suitable bunnies not on the website.

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

If she can consider a trio, Ivy Dene (somewhere in West Yorkshire, I think Leeds) has a trio of the most gorgeous rexes.

They have a Facebook page, which you probably know about as I know that you are part of the 'network'. If I had the space and funds, I would love those rabbits.
    My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13)

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Buddy View Post
    If she can consider a trio, Ivy Dene (somewhere in West Yorkshire, I think Leeds) has a trio of the most gorgeous rexes.

They have a Facebook page, which you probably know about as I know that you are part of the 'network'. If I had the space and funds, I would love those rabbits.
    Thank you, at the moment the accommodation is only big enough for a pair I'm afraid otherwise they would have been an option x

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk
    - Emma

Binky free Mischief, Tinkerbell, Jasper, Blossom, Theo, Poppy, Hector, Velvet and Reuben xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    Have you been in contact with BARC? They could well have suitable bunnies not on the website.
    Thank you, yes but they don't have a suitable pair at the moment. My friend is happy to wait for a pair from there but thought we'd ask around to see if there's any ready now as the home is perfect all ready and waiting

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk
    - Emma

Wise Old Thumper

we have 2 pairs coming tomorrow, both lovely and already neutered but need the vacs..we can help with transport
    Jill

Quote Originally Posted by honeybunny View Post
    we have 2 pairs coming tomorrow, both lovely and already neutered but need the vacs..we can help with transport
    Ooh lovely I'll let her know, thank you!
    - Emma

How far is she willing to travel? RSPCA Altrincham have some pairs in, and will help with transport.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBee View Post
    How far is she willing to travel? RSPCA Altrincham have some pairs in, and will help with transport.
    My Boo came from there. A great example of how the RSPCA should work with bunnies (not so Joeys RSPCA). Jo who runs it (if she still does) is lovely

Wise Old Thumper

Emma's friend is in discussions with me about one of our pairs
    Jill