• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted: Looking for a bonded pair! Yorkshire Area or from a rescue who rehomes nationally

Hi, my friend is looking to adopt a pair of rabbits. She has a gorgeous set up all ready but just struggling to find anywhere that has a suitable pair available. She is in Halifax, West Yorkshire. If you know of any rescues in the area or one that rehomes nationally that has a pair ready please let me know :love:

Last edited:
Have you been in contact with BARC? They could well have suitable bunnies not on the website.

If she can consider a trio, Ivy Dene (somewhere in West Yorkshire, I think Leeds) has a trio of the most gorgeous rexes.

They have a Facebook page, which you probably know about as I know that you are part of the 'network'. If I had the space and funds, I would love those rabbits.

If she can consider a trio, Ivy Dene (somewhere in West Yorkshire, I think Leeds) has a trio of the most gorgeous rexes.

They have a Facebook page, which you probably know about as I know that you are part of the 'network'. If I had the space and funds, I would love those rabbits.
Thank you, at the moment the accommodation is only big enough for a pair I'm afraid otherwise they would have been an option x

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Have you been in contact with BARC? They could well have suitable bunnies not on the website.
Thank you, yes but they don't have a suitable pair at the moment. My friend is happy to wait for a pair from there but thought we'd ask around to see if there's any ready now as the home is perfect all ready and waiting :love:

we have 2 pairs coming tomorrow, both lovely and already neutered but need the vacs..we can help with transport :)

How far is she willing to travel? RSPCA Altrincham have some pairs in, and will help with transport.

How far is she willing to travel? RSPCA Altrincham have some pairs in, and will help with transport.

My Boo came from there. A great example of how the RSPCA should work with bunnies (not so Joeys RSPCA). Jo who runs it (if she still does) is lovely

My friend has rehomed the gorgeous Kodac and Flash from HoneyBunnies rescue and they are settling in brilliantly. My friend is waiting on her secure wooden run to arrive so for the time being we have set up a huge pen out the front of the set up and the rabbits get to play out in there whilst supervised. There's always someone out there with them and they're really starting to gain trust. [emoji7]
3bd07fa1ec03c4426bb0e01683006bb6.jpg
8f67fa4de2d570b60b057559731d4214.jpg
01377236fab0fe2351a768ecf721816c.jpg
1bd095b3e29269c2b36babf9557775e6.jpg
5380700dd7e05427e73ccb61d598c2e4.jpg

another glossy black bunny for me to drool over ! They really are a stunning pair & I've glad they are settling in well

Back