• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello everyone...again!

ZoePD

Warren Scout
Hi everyone!

I joined the forum back in 2013 with my two beautiful house buns Domino and Button, and absolutely loved being part of the community, but unfortunately dropped off the forum as I got older and school became a bit more intense. I'm now at University and have just finished my third year of studying Veterinary Medicine in Edinburgh which I am really enjoying! I have since looked back at some of my 14 year old self posts with a lot of cringe, so don't hold those against me!

Unfortunately, Button and Domino have since moved over to the rainbow bridge. Button sadly declined after a suspected diagnosis of megacolon despite our best efforts to keep her strong. After her passing, we rescued another lop to give Domino a friend. And again, my young cringey self thought Papa John was an appropriate name for a female bunny to maintain the pizza theme, so we now just call her PJ for short ;). Domino, although always slightly on the small and quiet side, lived a good further few years with PJ before too moving over to the rainbow bridge about a year and a half ago. We have since rescued another beautiful bun, Harley, who is probably the most affectionate (and cheeky!) of the buns we've ever had, and I think the affection has slightly rubbed off on PJ because she's seeking more head rubs more than she ever has before!

And that's where we're at now - PJ and Harley and me spending the rainy days inside at home during this lockdown. And having rediscovered the forum, I'm hoping to become an active member once again.

I've attached a few photos of Harley (grey) and PJ (white) cause you couldn't have a post without a few cute pics!

So yes, hello again and am looking forward to being back!

85038475be41f0195f0aa91653ad14431d52e738811998db9250209bc262259b23c3b1fd.jpg

241058040dc9142d17166789fd24874869345870836ad79fd332ae4c63ac4f128a51b83a.jpg

28125566228dd2952e9330217ee7d4f4d9d9202a013540efba362ea3a0ea358e24314dfd.jpg

Welcome (back) to the Forum. Your buns look lovely [emoji7]
Richard

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Welcome back!:wave: Wow, on the studying, I hope it’s not disrupted too much by Covid 19. Your buns are adorable :love:

Welcome back. :wave:

My local rescue had a lovely rabbit I considered rescuing, sadly he had megacolon. He was a super character and so intelligent. I found out he had to be pts last week despite the rescues and vets best efforts. The woman that was looking after him was devastated, it's a hard condition to keep stable. Sorry that you lost your bunny to it as well.

Your two bunnies are so beautiful.:love:

Aw, am really sorry to hear that. It is a tough one to manage unfortunately. Am sure the she did all that she could to make him comfortable, but always still tough xx

Back