• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found

Guaranteed here if she wants to stay a house bunny as Matt's office is my bunny boarding room and we all know he's a soft touch :lol: When I said there were pictures of Boo he came to see :lol:

Boo likes Matt didn't she. Later I'm gonna print out a UK map & put pins all the places she's been invited

Ooo Idk, not sure I can part with my princesses [emoji38] why only til 6 months? [emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

It wouldn't be fair on any kid to be around me during significant stages of psychological development:lol:

It wouldn't be fair on any kid to be around me during significant stages of psychological development[emoji38]
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

I feel the same tbh [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I've signed our plans to Boobly..however she wants to go to Mike K's house first, she has a bone to pick with Tulip

:shock:

he has been messaging her too apparently!

FFS - he is such a tart. He even kissed Rudey the first time they met & the girls were elsewhere. I think he is taking advantage of Booblys failing eyesight.
The stinking ginger rotter. Sorry Tulip & Pepper. I'll suspend his priviledges

Boo likes Matt didn't she. Later I'm gonna print out a UK map & put pins all the places she's been invited
Yep, he has good stroking stamina :D He also provides fun foods.

Joey :lol: Poor guy, he's just trying to form some open relationships!

Back