• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
The tacky suitcase that was full of dried forage for winter

VEqmTObl.jpg

Bob's fault for leaving it open in the spare room. So I stood it on its side & I swear did the zip half up. Next day....

DEApth5l.jpg

Since she is all packed up & ready to go - does anyone want to look after boobly for a few weeks holiday?

Boobley is always welcome to have a holiday in Suffolk with Lillian and Leo. Plenty of nommy grass and hoomans on hand to pamper booble. Xx

Boobley is always welcome to have a holiday in Suffolk with Lillian and Leo. Plenty of nommy grass and hoomans on hand to pamper booble. Xx

Sorted, maybe she can she can go on a tour. I'd keep her away from the dinner bell though Craig, she is not one to take no for an answer

This is gonna be a grand tour. Raspberry is what she troughed from the case. You'll all enjoy her. I know she has a very serious face but in real life she is so much fun - mainly laughing at her granted

A Booble tour is a perfect idea. How can we super impose a photo of Booble onto some photos from where we all are?

But Boobly, you'd miss Joey :(

I dunno, she can be transient with her affections...as long as she is receiving plenty of attention she should be good . Maybe Joey could have a fling with his ex when she's gone

I dunno, she can be transient with her affections...as long as she is receiving plenty of attention she should be good . Maybe Joey could have a fling with his ex when she's gone
Guaranteed here if she wants to stay a house bunny as Matt's office is my bunny boarding room and we all know he's a soft touch :lol: When I said there were pictures of Boo he came to see :lol:

Ooo I'll take Boo, but you've gotta take Atticus and the Alien, maybe Clementine too [emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Back