• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

“ewww wet”

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
84198245a680a1a88f26a91f37ce4d3f.jpg

just wetted the buns ears, both hate me but orion was the worst! stomping, running and flicking. luna just sat there. he is the biggest drama queen tho [emoji849][emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ahaha yeah this was on the 25th June, it was very very hot :D I dampen them to help keep them cooler on their ears, but also, wet hands is the best method to groom rex fur. brushes are useless!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ! Two very indignant Rexes :lol: I am sure a few treats will win them round, Rexes live for food :roll: :lol:

mmm I don't know, Orion is quite the sulker!! current record is 5 days of refusing to come near me after a vet appointment, which wasn't even for him!!!!!!! he just sat in the car for the ride and went in with Luna! he refused to come near me and stomped + ran off every time I went near him :lol: no amount of food tempts him.

mmm I don't know, Orion is quite the sulker!! current record is 5 days of refusing to come near me after a vet appointment, which wasn't even for him!!!!!!! he just sat in the car for the ride and went in with Luna! he refused to come near me and stomped + ran off every time I went near him :lol: no amount of food tempts him.

Oh goodness !! Even my most 'difficult' Rexes have always been won over by food.

I agree that using damp hands to groom Rex fur is very effective, especially when the Bunny is in heavy moult x

Back