• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Caught Phillip in the act (video)

just when I was thinking Phillip couldn't get any more perfect. What a clever little sausage. I love the girls egging him on

Thankyou so much for sharing, I love it :D I love the girls: 'what are you doing! Someone will hear!' And Philip's just 'NOISE!' :D He knows which bit to go for, certainly :D Clever boy :love:

Clever bunny. What was in the tin? And did you let him have it after all the effort he put in?:D

It's where we keep the dry food pellets - they don't have many each day so they're like treats! I let him have a few but he had to share with the two girls since they were keeping watch :lol:

He was set up by the girls for this. You can see them plotting. They remain innocent whilst poor Philip gets pinged.
Love the video. :love:

This is sooo sweet! He is so clever and shiney and handsome. The girls look like they can't believe how naughty he is being! :love:

Back