• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Caught Phillip in the act (video)

Can we just appreciate how clever Philip is to figure this out. There's no way any of my buns could. I keep coming back too if you hadn't noticed :lol:

Thank you for pinging this back up. I must have been absent without leave when this was originally posted and have not seen it before. Like everyone else I'm amazed at the thought process going on and the behaviour of the little girlies in the background

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

I personally found this footage very enlightening and educating. Firstly one has to look at the two lookouts whose body language was very distinctive - they knew Philip was being norty but were definitely egging him on. It was interesting because the moment it got noisey they both moved away.
Secondly Philip has clearly remembered the location and also highly tuned sense of smell to not only guide him to the tin but to also have the presence of mind and intellect to open it.
He’s such a cleaver bunny and proves just how intelligent our little companions are. And he certainly has two very accomplished helpers.

Haha, I love the first little girl in the background - "your being naughty! - can I have some? - oh no someone will hear! - I could maybe help you eat them? - oh shush it's too noisy!!" :lol::lol:

Just adorable!

Back