• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A little trio update

nap91

Mama Doe
Phillip, Britney and Whitney have been together for two months now.

Every morning at 7am, without fail they are all waiting outside our bedroom door in a little line ready to be fed. During the day Phillip often climbs to the top of his castle and sleeps, the girls sleep next to each other in the large house. This arrangement seems to work and they all seem happy and relaxed. It also allows Phillip a little time to himself which he’s always liked, and if he’s having a bad pain day, he just takes himself off and the girls don’t bother him.

In the evenings, they’ll eat in the hay trays together and I sometimes catch Britney and Whitney grooming Phillip when they think I’m not looking. Sometimes they lie next to each other, sometimes they will all be in separate places.

Phillip is definitely in charge and where he goes, the girls follow. They are still timid but they do approach us now and we can even give them a little head stroke during feeding :love:

So really great progress and I’m really pleased [emoji16]

dc589b5b018743af6e0d5775a3dbee3a.jpg

5844742df35394b440b64630c7b36f86.jpg

4a210f0c036e77ba7b3c7e153b555b79.jpg

172631016379a53e95bf66a3aeef5221.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this has really made me smile, I'm so pleased for all three bunnies and for you too. Beautiful photos xx

I wanna swap places with the gorgeous Phillip. That’s the life I want.
Beautiful heartwarming photos and such a fantastic journey filled with love and happiness.:love:

Back