• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Way back when my bunnies had grass

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
cZJRkkSl.jpg

c5sR0Kel.jpg

qtt2Aw4l.jpg

fdHEMrPl.jpg

uJ3Kms4l.jpg

zMOhS60h.png

Pictures make it look like it was back before Mouse was a lop :lol:

:lol: she's always been a helicopter but got more loppy over time. Most times she wears her left up, right down - bit 1980's

Boo lops mostly but she is a helicopter bun too - she can achieve totally uppy ears

I often play with the girls ears, hold them upright & tell them they are a proper rabbit, let them flop & call them a silly rabbit:lol:

I often play with the girls ears, hold them upright & tell them they are a proper rabbit, let them flop & call them a silly rabbit:lol:
I'm always doing this with Lopsy :lol: He's a silly looking normal rabbit though! Farthest he can get being a full no-cartilage lop is the right one sits on his back sometimes, especially if he's been reaching up. He's got 'swing control' but we know he's mostly deaf: we presume he's either hearing things (bunny tinnitus?) or he's perceived a deep sound we can't hear (we're certain he can hear very low sounds). He looks proper stupid with ears fully forward though :lol: It's OK though, he can't hear us telling him that XD

Back