• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

because i can

mikek

Warren Veteran
:roll:

Tulip I suspect

UIDqnOJ.jpg

VTlvQLR.jpg

Last edited:
I dunno Mike - those poops are very different in size - it has to be a team effort
I dunno, all my bunnies have 'selection box' poos in one sitting at least 50% of the time, rare we get anythig over 10 poos that's not multisize. Could be an outside bunny thing?

I dunno, all my bunnies have 'selection box' poos in one sitting at least 50% of the time, rare we get anythig over 10 poos that's not multisize. Could be an outside bunny thing?

really? yeah my bunnies poop quite consistently - never get mixed sizes like that in a "sitting" or day

It's VERY easy to distinguish between Tui's and Tethra's :lol: If there's variation in each rabbit's offerings, it is minimal.

bunny poops

:roll:

Tulip I suspect

UIDqnOJ.jpg

VTlvQLR.jpg
dear mikek,--those are not tulips,--rr--they are memory pills,rrrr.-the question is which came out first,smaller ones or larger ones,--there actually may be no problem,-but keep an eye on tulips-and her diet..grasses,grasses,grasses,some quality-pellets for digestible food and vitamins,H20-some treats please view this website http://www.bio.miami.edu/hare/poop.html sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa:love::wave:

If it’s brown and looked like something that came out of an ice cream machine, I’d be asking some serious questions....

dear mikek,--those are not tulips,--rr--they are memory pills,rrrr.-the question is which came out first,smaller ones or larger ones,--there actually may be no problem,-but keep an eye on tulips-and her diet..grasses,grasses,grasses,some quality-pellets for digestible food and vitamins,H20-some treats please view this website http://www.bio.miami.edu/hare/poop.html sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa:love::wave:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Poops to be proud of, whoever did them :D hope all is harmonious in the warren now ?

gradually getting better thanks :) Pepper is still quite wary of Tulip but the chasing is nowhere near as serious & they are (more or less) acting as a pair again

Be greatful they aren't on the floor. You could of easily stepped in them and got them all mashed into the carpet. I think your bunnies and clever and considerate!!

Back