• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mouseypie update

Just updated on her thread. She is still so beautiful.
She does look stiff, is she on anything for her arthritis at the moment? If not, you could discuss pain relief with your vet. A short term trial to see if she improves, if so maybe consider a long term thing with her.

She defiantly looks happy and wasn't hesitant to come running out for her food, or run off with it so she appears to be managing well and still has good QOL.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Just updated on her thread. She is still so beautiful.
She does look stiff, is she on anything for her arthritis at the moment? If not, you could discuss pain relief with your vet. A short term trial to see if she improves, if so maybe consider a long term thing with her.

She defiantly looks happy and wasn't hesitant to come running out for her food, or run off with it so she appears to be managing well and still has good QOL.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

thanks DP. Yeah she is on Metacam 2x daily - only 0.28ml each dose. She's been on it 15 months - her last bloods were ok. Hope to give her a proper review (she was last seen end of May) when her vet is off furlough. she is on those Oxbow Joint support & I'm going to try Evening Primrose Oil on her soon. I don't see a massive deterioration but thats prob cos its over time

Mouse in her box again, this one is a bit smaller so she not only has to venture out to use the toilet & eat hay but now also to eat her packed lunch:lol:

FaOzD5Bl.jpg

sneaky peak inside

ZdPHdLzl.jpg

she comes out on her own about 6pm now. Reckon she figured out if she doesn't the box goes completely til bedtime
VGzSMR9l.jpg

Back