• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mouseypie update

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
SbApFb6l.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

My little old lady is doing really well. She seemed to cope amazingly with losing Rudey. Over time she is looking & acting better than when he was here. She is food enthusiastic again, bumbles about & is inquisitive. She does spend most of the day in her cardboard box which is removed for 5pm to midnight sociable time

She is slowly adjusting to even more people contact - I'm trying to get her used to me lying next to her on the floor. Last night she fell asleep & I was sporadically stroking her shoulders & she woke up, licked the carpet & flopped against me.

Mousey now does the vast majority of her better looking poops in the tray & has not had a single wee accident. She is such a sweetie

SbApFb6l.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

My little old lady is doing really well. She seemed to cope amazingly with losing Rudey. Over time she is looking & acting better than when he was here. She is food enthusiastic again, bumbles about & is inquisitive. She does spend most of the day in her cardboard box which is removed for 5pm to midnight sociable time

She is slowly adjusting to even more people contact - I'm trying to get her used to me lying next to her on the floor. Last night she fell asleep & I was sporadically stroking her shoulders & she woke up, licked the carpet & flopped against me.

Mousey now does the vast majority of her better looking poops in the tray & has not had a single wee accident. She is such a sweetie

Awwwwww bless her I am so glad to read that she is doing well :love: You are now obviously an honorary Rabbit !!

SbApFb6l.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Such good news :love: Sweetiepie Mouseypie :love:

Thanks everybun. I hope I'm not reading her wrong & she is ok. She's certainly getting more demanding:lol:

She has just made the best poops - golden. Years ago she had outstanding poops but last year or so defo below par. She must have taken Rudeys final wishes in to account (more hay eating) - or listened to the vet recently when he said her spurs were borderline.

The problem is the happy & healthier she looks the more I think that perhaps she is strong enough to rebond with J&B. Silly really, if it ain't broke don't fix it?

She has just made the best poops - golden. Years ago she had outstanding poops but last year or so defo below par. She must have taken Rudeys final wishes in to account (more hay eating) - or listened to the vet recently when he said her spurs were borderline.

The problem is the happy & healthier she looks the more I think that perhaps she is strong enough to rebond with J&B. Silly really, if it ain't broke don't fix it?

she certainly looks very healthy from the pic

Back