• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mouseypie update

see that hair top left of the photo? I was just trying to rub it off my screen when clearly its on the lens. Poor girl is shedding fur like a boobly bear

Aww she looks very snug in there! She is a little poppet :love: Hopefully I can come and say hello to her again soon.

this is Mousey's 'do not evict me from my box' face, she knows when its coming

d6jDGMKl.jpg
[/IMG]
The most beautiful girl I've ever seen

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Because she'd live in there given half the chance. At 5pm the box is removed for sociable time til we go to bed (1am ish). She bobs out for a wee & hay munch every couple of hours but thats it

Because she'd live in there given half the chance. At 5pm the box is removed for sociable time til we go to bed (1am ish). She bobs out for a wee & hay munch every couple of hours but thats it
This is Lopsy and the windowsill :lol: He'd sleep all weekend if we didn't go and bother him by cleaning the house out XD

As we've been discussing arthritis on the forum today I've just take a little video of how Mousey moves . I thought it might be interesting for other arthritic bunny care takers to compare (if she looks really bad let me know but please be gentle)

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing. There is always that worry that people might judge isn't there. I would say Mouseypie is very similar to Dennis. Dennis has trouble stearing which direction he is going so often will take a wide semi circle - similar to a car drifting I suppose.

How does Mousey sit when she is eating? Because with Dennis it's like his legs are like jelly and get all squashed up underneath him. It's really difficult to describe.

I will do a video tonight, if no bun could call the police that would be great.

I like the way Mousey snatched the spring greens that was very strong

Tethra's movement is very similar, slow and ponderous :) Loobers, he also does funny things with his paws. In particular he rarely puts either both front feet out or sits on both front feet. It's usually one stretched out and one underneath. I guess it is less painful like that.

Is Tethra on any meds at all?

See, Dennis is very fast and can accidently fall over or get stuck (RIP runaround tunnel)

I need a emergency old bunny person pull chord

Is Tethra on any meds at all?

See, Dennis is very fast and can accidently fall over or get stuck (RIP runaround tunnel)

I need a emergency old bunny person pull chord

Metacam every day now, but only started a week or so ago. He's better with it.

Thank you for sharing. There is always that worry that people might judge isn't there. I would say Mouseypie is very similar to Dennis. Dennis has trouble stearing which direction he is going so often will take a wide semi circle - similar to a car drifting I suppose.

How does Mousey sit when she is eating? Because with Dennis it's like his legs are like jelly and get all squashed up underneath him. It's really difficult to describe.

I will do a video tonight, if no bun could call the police that would be great.

I like the way Mousey snatched the spring greens that was very strong

She lies in all positions including sphinx, joe swanson sploof & froggy foldy leg sploof. She loafs a bit, lies on her side. When she is sat up her legs are under her whereas J&B's are to the side of the body (even though you can't see them). Its like her hips point out which makes her legs go in? But she doesn't tend to point one leg out longer than the other or just fold one under

Last edited:
I have watched the video but don't feel I have anything useful to say. only how precious she is running off with her leaf to eat it. Gentle nose rubs to her.

As we've been discussing arthritis on the forum today I've just take a little video of how Mousey moves . I thought it might be interesting for other arthritic bunny care takers to compare (if she looks really bad let me know but please be gentle)

Thankyou for sharing :love:I think Mouse looks happy and healthy and I love your carpet :love:

I agree too, lovely carpet :) She does look stiff, her legs don't look like they want to bend much. But she's happy enough to run off with that leaf so quality of life is definitely tiptop :D

Thanks. we had loads of leftover carpet from stairs & landing so Mousey is on scraps:lol: Its much thicker & more stable than the fleece & blankets ensemble though she still has that going on in places too. majority of poo & 100% of wee hitting the tray. She is the best girl ever.

Back