• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Joey & Boos new carpet

Will we have

• Binkies & Zoomies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • digging & biting holes

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Outside litter tray patch of pee

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Joeys territorial orange wee spraying

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
Oh dear, who was responsible ? Sorry shouldn't laugh ;) if it's still fresh I just use a sponge and warm water. Treacle has the odd accident on the rug bless her. Good luck !

Thanks. Run out of ww vinegar so will get some tomorrow. It was kind of inevitable so at this stage I'm not worried. Maybe it'll be a little marker - the first & last ? I'd be grumpy if they dug holes

I had a pair of destructa house bunnies,averything was fair game for a chewing.They actually didn't touch my carpets or skirting. Table/chair legs,sofas, cables of all descriptions,wallpaper stripped upto bunny back legs tippy toes etc.Rarely peed on the carpet.:)

Was it the last? Any holes?

of course it was the last :lol: No holes, pulls or scratchies

I'm happy though, it must be better for their ageing joints. It looks really tidy up there, I think Boobly must be eating all stray hay & forage to keep it nice for her mummy

of course it was the last [emoji38] No holes, pulls or scratchies

I'm happy though, it must be better for their ageing joints. It looks really tidy up there, I think Boobly must be eating all stray hay & forage to keep it nice for her mummy
Well that's very nice of Boobly. Maybe she is appreciative of her comfy new carpet that Mummy got her. [emoji16]

Bob bought a new hoover (Henry would have been big pain) which seems to pick up everything except bunny poo:lol::lol: No bun is terrible at pooing outside litter tray so this actually just means I have several from each bunny laid out for assessment.

Woke up to the sound of Joeys teeth...on the newly sanded stained & oiled skirtings (most visible section naturally). Skirtings better than carpet though.

Bob bought a new hoover (Henry would have been big pain) which seems to pick up everything except bunny poo:lol::lol: No bun is terrible at pooing outside litter tray so this actually just means I have several from each bunny laid out for assessment.

Woke up to the sound of Joeys teeth...on the newly sanded stained & oiled skirtings (most visible section naturally). Skirtings better than carpet though.

Oh no! You can’t really take it back and say it won’t hoover up poop I suppose :lol: long handled dustpan and brush I find best for poop. Although that’s on laminate, I’m not sure how good it would be on carpet. It might just scatter them!

Naughty Joey!

Bob bought a new hoover (Henry would have been big pain) which seems to pick up everything except bunny poo[emoji38][emoji38] No bun is terrible at pooing outside litter tray so this actually just means I have several from each bunny laid out for assessment.

Every bunny parent knows the sound of skirting being chewed! [emoji1787] It's very distinctive. Glad the carpet is surviving so far though.

Sorry you new hoover doesn't suck up poop. I think you should take it back, I'd like to see the assistants face, when you say it doesn't work on bunny nuggets. [emoji2960][emoji2960][emoji2960][emoji2960]

long handled dustpan and brush I find best for poop. Although that’s on laminate, I’m not sure how good it would be on carpet. It might just scatter them!
I find it can crumble them so you just get poop dust everywhere! Suppose that hoovers easier...

I guess Joey likes the taste of whatever oil you've used ;P

I'd guess there is only 10 stray poops a day per rabbit at the mo so I'm happy to scoop them up each time I touch base with them on the floor. I blame Bob's technique though as I could get them. Am actually loving the new hoover, i did the whole house in 30 mins today - it had only been 11 hours since the previous hoover. Henry used to come out every 10 days although I did clutter about with sweeping brushes & dustpans everyday

Carpet update: no zommies, no binkies, no bities, no digging. Joey is scared of the landing carpet :lol: They leave an acceptable number of golden nuggets & no errant wee since the first night. We are seeing more flops:love:

All in all, I am very impressed.

Carpet update: no zommies, no binkies, no bities, no digging. Joey is scared of the landing carpet [emoji38] They leave an acceptable number of golden nuggets & no errant wee since the first night. We are seeing more flops:love:

All in all, I am very impressed.
What a beautiful update

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Back