• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Joey & Boos new carpet

Will we have

• Binkies & Zoomies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • digging & biting holes

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Outside litter tray patch of pee

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Joeys territorial orange wee spraying

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
most boring update ever, no errant wee (pooled or sprayed), no binkies, no biting, no digging & a solitary poop under the bed 5+ hours on. Wanton destruction will prob start at 4am. Just pleased no wee spraying cos I reckon we'd get that early if at all

most boring update ever, no errant wee (pooled or sprayed), no binkies, no biting, no digging & a solitary poop under the bed 5+ hours on. Wanton destruction will prob start at 4am. Just pleased no wee spraying cos I reckon we'd get that early if at all
They have lulled you into thinking nothing is going to happen.......just wait until morning. [emoji2960]

:lol: Wanton destruction at 4 a.m. Sounds like something Jack Bauer would say on 24. :lol:

Bertie often ignores new things! My late bunny, Spenser Milton, would either scan or binky in response to new furnishings. Fresh

I just came to see what was happening :wave: sounds good so far :thumb:

Well if my buns are anything to go by then the ripping up of the carpets will happen at some point in the early morning. But not tomorrow morning. They'll probably lull you into a false sense of security for a few days. Maybe even a few weeks. Then, just as you've started to relax the destruction will commence...

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Did you check under the wardrobe? Rabbits can be so sneaky;)

Now I have a mental image of the two of them in their little bunny fatigues and helmets with a map spread out between them of how the assault will take place at 0700. :lol:

They are good bunnies. Few stray poos that's it. So weird that can't hear them crashing about above anymore. Poor Joey banged his head last night :( He was under the wardrobe & obviously thought had more clearance as he had without the carpet & underlay - you actually heard the crack. He's still seeming ok this morning

They are good bunnies. Few stray poos that's it. So weird that can't hear them crashing about above anymore. Poor Joey banged his head last night :( He was under the wardrobe & obviously thought had more clearance as he had without the carpet & underlay - you actually heard the crack. He's still seeming ok this morning
Eek I'm sure he's ok. Pip did this once. She ran full pelt into the cage door. She sat stunned for ages. Scared the **** out of me.

That’s made me think of a carpet we had when I was a child in the 70s :lol: it had a chocolate brown background with some sort of a pattern of multicoloured blobs :lol:
My mate's parents moved into a house with a STUNNING rainbow-splodge 1980s one :D My parents still had that brown&orange one until they got the insurance from on overflowing toilet cistern in about 2001 XD Bunny wee is quite bleaching too, so brown should go orange :D

Now I have a mental image of the two of them in their little bunny fatigues and helmets with a map spread out between them of how the assault will take place at 0700. :lol:
Boo in a canted tin helmet, Joey with a massive fake moustache and officer's cap with holes for his ears :D

Both glad and sad to hear there's been no incidents :lol:

:shock: I'm glad he's okay though! Orion runs into things because he goes too fast and can't stop. poor boy didn't have many braincells to begin with so he def doesn't have any now!

Back