• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Joey & Boos new carpet

Will we have

• Binkies & Zoomies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • digging & biting holes

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Outside litter tray patch of pee

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Joeys territorial orange wee spraying

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
Carpet update: no zommies, no binkies, no bities, no digging. Joey is scared of the landing carpet :lol: They leave an acceptable number of golden nuggets & no errant wee since the first night. We are seeing more flops:love:

All in all, I am very impressed.

Excellent news :thumb: good bunnies :love: we need photos :wave:

Carpet update: no zommies, no binkies, no bities, no digging. Joey is scared of the landing carpet :lol: They leave an acceptable number of golden nuggets & no errant wee since the first night. We are seeing more flops:love:

All in all, I am very impressed.

i'm kinda disappointed

keletkezes;7172355[B said:
]What's different about the landing carpet[/B], or is it just carpet phantoms?

one is in joeys room, one is not :lol: he was much more adventurous when he was younger. Think is he scared i might have extra rabbit territories round the house

I'll maybe video him doing it, the wuss

9 months on I've still got good bunnies. There was only ever that one wee right near the litter tray, no digging or biting. They did however dig a hole in the corner of spare room carpet. Never poop on your own doorstep

9 months on I've still got good bunnies. There was only ever that one wee right near the litter tray, no digging or biting. They did however dig a hole in the corner of spare room carpet. Never poop on your own doorstep

Can you please tell that to Rups please Joey.

ime bunnies are never 'good'. they are just waiting.

Loganberry is a renowned chomper but has, by some miracle, left the skirting boards alone. The wooden freestanding shelf unit however ...

Back