• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Joey & Boos new carpet

Will we have

• Binkies & Zoomies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • digging & biting holes

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Outside litter tray patch of pee

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Joeys territorial orange wee spraying

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
It comes today. They've been on bare floor boards covered in old bedding, throws & blankets for almost 4 years.

What do you reckon we'll see first? Please vote now

Oh I wanted to vote for more than one :( Difficult choice imo :lol: Think you're likely to have more than one of your options. Now I need to choose the most likely :?

Oh I wanted to vote for more than one :( Difficult choice imo :lol: Think you're likely to have more than one of your options. Now I need to choose the most likely :?

Me too :lol: I would never be able or have been able to trust any of my rabbits with carpet :lol: I would have voted for everything but especially the last 3 I’m afraid IME :lol:

I did tell bob lino & a big rug would be a safer option - its his money . I'm pretty damn certain what we'll see first & its not the best option :lol:

I can't see the options on Tapatalk [emoji24]

But I'm going to go with a big wee, a bright orange one. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

I can't see the options on Tapatalk [emoji24]

But I'm going to go with a big wee, a bright orange one. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

ahh sorry, didn't know of tapatalk restrictions:

1) binkies & zoomies
2) digging & biting
3) outside litter tray wee patch
4) joeys orange territorial wee spraying

ahh sorry, didn't know of tapatalk restrictions:

1) binkies & zoomies
2) digging & biting
3) outside litter tray wee patch
4) joeys orange territorial wee spraying

I didn't either. But I couldn't see anything.

Definitely number 4. [emoji2960]

I hope you've chosen colours that will blend well with orange blobs :lol:

As an aside, when I picked Tethra up yesterday he did a bright orange wee on the sleeve of my cherished hand-knitted jumper :shock: Amazingly I just quickly brushed it off without thinking of the best way to deal with it and it ran off leaving not a trace :D

I hope you've chosen colours that will blend well with orange blobs :lol:

As an aside, when I picked Tethra up yesterday he did a bright orange wee on the sleeve of my cherished hand-knitted jumper :shock: Amazingly I just quickly brushed it off without thinking of the best way to deal with it and it ran off leaving not a trace :D

That’s made me think of a carpet we had when I was a child in the 70s :lol: it had a chocolate brown background with some sort of a pattern of multicoloured blobs :lol:

Ooh, sounds like your jumper came off lightly:thumb:

Zoobec;7169524[B said:
]That’s made me think of a carpet we had when I was a child in the 70s :lol: it had a chocolate brown background with some sort of a pattern of multicoloured blobs :lol: [/B]

Ooh, sounds like your jumper came off lightly:thumb:

I'd love a carpet like that

A difficult choice. I've got Boo down as digging and Joey down as peeing but I can't decide who will strike first. ... I voted digging but I do hope not.

Back