• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

UD 20/6. Rebonded. Bing disabled bunny meeting a friend.

They are just gorgeous, they look really lovely together. Imgur, sometimes works for me, another time it's a no no :roll:

I do feel silly going on about how simple Imgur is now - sorry everyone

Its lovely seeing Bing though & I can't wait to hear how they get on with their free roaming life

oh they are gorgeous! :love:

if you have an imgur account - click on your name, and then images
qBHvGpd.png

you'll see on the right, an add images option:
SJiDKaW.png

this screen should pop up, select browse, and it will open your file explorer, select the images you want to upload (hold CTRL to select multiple) and click open
w6vkcsW.png

imgur will then upload them automatically, click on the image, and you'll get this:
cST9EVg.png

you see those links on the right panel? select copy for "BBCode (message boards & forums)"
xfxIfcr.png

..come back to RU and paste it into the reply box:
SzGxuET.png

tada, your image! :D
VMA9MQSt.png

happy to make one for mobile also if you use that instead :lol:

Last edited:
what a useful tutorial Orion. Anything promoting more bunny photos has got to be a good thing

a minor addition. Re the sizes box I use large thumbnail (sometimes medium) but you can play about to decide which you prefer

oh they are gorgeous! :love:

if you have an imgur account - click on your name, and then images
qBHvGpd.png

you'll see on the right, an add images option:
SJiDKaW.png

this screen should pop up, select browse, and it will open your file explorer, select the images you want to upload (hold CTRL to select multiple) and click open
w6vkcsW.png

imgur will then upload them automatically, click on the image, and you'll get this:
cST9EVg.png

you see those links on the right panel? select copy for "BBCode (message boards & forums)"
xfxIfcr.png

..come back to RU and paste it into the reply box:
SzGxuETt.png

tada, your image! :D
VMA9MQSt.png

happy to make one for mobile also if you use that instead :lol:

Thank you Orion !! :love:

Can we have another update please

Settled really well. Bella jumps on and squashes Bings two houses. She doesn't chew though, she must jump on them but I never catch her.:lol:

It might be the weather but everytime I look under the bed they are melded together.

Bella comes out and explores the rest of the place but Bing won't go on the laminate. Now we have Bella I really notice the difference with his disability. Not that it bothers Bing but there is a big difference with mobility.

Settled really well. Bella jumps on and squashes Bings two houses. She doesn't chew though, she must jump on them but I never catch her.:lol:

It might be the weather but everytime I look under the bed they are melded together.

Bella comes out and explores the rest of the place but Bing won't go on the laminate. Now we have Bella I really notice the difference with his disability. Not that it bothers Bing but there is a big difference with mobility.

aww bless. I'm glad he has found bunny love, all needs met now:love: I'm glad he copes well with his disability & pleased Bellas being well behaved with her teeth. A pleasing update, thank you x

Back