• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

UD 20/6. Rebonded. Bing disabled bunny meeting a friend.

I'm really glad Bing now has bunny love in his life. He has everything a bunny could desire. An amazing home with two human slaves who love him AND a companion who speaks fluent 'bunny'. Pics would be good but I empathise with you not being able to post them - once Photobucket stopped working I was unable to post any photos myself.

I'm really glad Bing now has bunny love in his life. He has everything a bunny could desire. An amazing home with two human slaves who love him AND a companion who speaks fluent 'bunny'. Pics would be good but I empathise with you not being able to post them - once Photobucket stopped working I was unable to post any photos myself.
Imgur is much easier than photobucket IMO. Have you tried the tutorial sticky http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...rial-How-to-Post-Photos&p=7096617#post7096617

Last edited:
Please guys try Imgur. So easy. You don't need the tutorial even, google Imgur, click sign up, they want hardly any details or you can sign in through FB. Then when you're on everything actually uploads unlike with photob

Testing photo

zRu7Pki.jpg

OQM2t7o.jpg

:D

I'm so itching to let them out and get rid of that bonding cage. I'll leave it until tomorrow. They are bored and need to exercise. Bing is never locked up, he is completely free range so it must be even more hard on him.

You can be in my gang! I'm sure I've used it before, but today a big fat No!:roll:

They make such a lovely couple. :love:

I don't know why I find it confusing. Discovered I opened an account over a year ago but obviously had the same problems then.

They are very sweet together. Xxx

I don't know why I find it confusing. Discovered I opened an account over a year ago but obviously had the same problems then.

They are very sweet together. Xxx

Yes, apparently I opened an account over a year ago. I can't even find it now! :lol:
Photobucket was so simple.

Yes, apparently I opened an account over a year ago. I can't even find it now! :lol:
Photobucket was so simple.

What are we like :lol:. I opened a flickr, managed to ruin that one as well.:lol:. I didn't have problems with photobucket until they said storage was full.

Back