• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

UD 20/6. Rebonded. Bing disabled bunny meeting a friend.

Yes, it's so uncanny, Bing and Mr B not only look alike but very similar. Big difference is Bing's ears are so unusual, not up or down but straight across and he isn't destructive. :lol:

Yes, it's so uncanny, Bing and Mr B not only look alike but very similar. Big difference is Bing's ears are so unusual, not up or down but straight across and he isn't destructive. :lol:

So wardrobes, mattresses, skirting boards, duvets etc are safe.................for now !!

Hows the little poppet doing? maybe he is one of those bunnies that just loves people company. Did you think he was acting like there was something missing from his life or just going off that most rabbits prefer company of their own kind? Lovely to hear you have a such a close bond with him . I'd like to see more Bing photos x

Hows the little poppet doing? maybe he is one of those bunnies that just loves people company. Did you think he was acting like there was something missing from his life or just going off that most rabbits prefer company of their own kind? Lovely to hear you have a such a close bond with him . I'd like to see more Bing photos x

Wish I knew how to put photos on here. I somehow managed to mess up joining Flickr.

It's been a bit complicated. Wasn't working out so he came home alone but someone else now going to do the bonding.

Someone else did the bond and it has worked out much better. Bella is a micro bunny, omg a tiny cute little nethie and I thought Bing was small.

We are collecting them today.

Home. I have never seen Bing with such a blissful look on his face. He looks kind of in a dream state. They both seem happy but still confined for a few more days.

Home. I have never seen Bing with such a blissful look on his face. He looks kind of in a dream state. They both seem happy but still confined for a few more days.

:love: the best news
We will defo need photos, I live for photos of lil back bunnies, where theres a will theres a way ;)

Back