• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Gorgeous super friendly house doe looking for a husbun, NE UK

Melon_Pip

Young Bun
Hello there,

I am currently fostering a lovely 18 month old doe, Ronni, who will be looking for her forever home in approx August 2020 - I thought I'd better start looking now!
She was previously confined to a cage and is enjoying having some more space and doing very well at learning to use a litter tray.

Ronni is gorgeous, tan, black and white, with helicopter ears. She is really friendly, gentle, and inquisitive, and comes running up for nose rubs. A really delightful little girl.

She is currently not spayed or vaccinated but this will be done as soon as vets reopen, hopefully in a few weeks (UK lockdown related).
So far she hasn't had any health problems, but will receive a full check up ASAP.

Ronni is looking for a home as a housebun, to be bonded with a male so she can have some well-deserved bunny love. (I have bonded rabbits before and would be happy to help with the bonding process.)

She is currently in Newcastle upon Tyne.

FBpR1VC

Imgur is really easy. You have to use a hosting site

She’s very pretty! She would definitely fit in well with my household. I am still in search of a female - the process has been much longer than I had expected. If i don’t adopt her (as I am currently in touch with a few rescues), someone most definitely will. But she would totally fit in our house.

We have an indoor rabbit who is free roaming in my bedroom which access to our garden and the upstairs floor. We have a good rabbit savvy vet and pet insurance.

Unfortunately, I can only adopt a rabbit that is in good health, because of our budget.

Back