• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toys for larger rabbits

zarathustra

Warren Scout
We've had Lola and Pip for a a lite over a year.

Before the whole Corona thing kicked off we were planning on updating their housing, lock of paint, new toys etc but but we put everything on hold.

Now we're looking at this again. They aren't giant rabbits, but they are on the large side, so most tunnels etc that you'd see in pets at home word be too small.

Originally I was looking at manor pet housing stuff, but they aren't taking new orders for the foreseeable future.

Can anyone recommend anything for large rabbits either brands etc to look for on Amazon or online shops that are trading?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Watching this thread with interest.

We have two old chimney pots in the garden that mine love. A football, a large wicker ball from Wilkos, treat ball online from Just4Rabbits (love that online company) and cardboard boxes for Rups, Susan likes a teddy and twigs.

Our 6" tubes are fine for up to 3-3.5kg rabbits I reckon: we got them free as offcuts from building sites. They come in 5.5" and 6". The green plastic tubing from e.g. P@H is a little smaller and Lopsy fits through it without difficulty (he's 2.5kg) but if he was any bigger he'd have some trouble. Mine like cat trees too.

I’ve found using NIC grids to create tunnels or hideyhouses work great. I also a large rabbit (3.2kg) and another medium sized one. NIC grids tunnels have lots of room and my rabbits love them. Also make sure they have at least two points of entry/exit.

Back