• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 6th Gotcha Day Boobly Bear

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
also celebrated as her 7th Birthday (she was "found wandering" by the RSPCA, estimated to be 1-2 years at the time).
Tonight is also her 6th anniversary with Joey

sow thistle breakfast

WpAhO5Ll.jpg

foraged bouquet for tea

onCUyebl.jpg

xeWcjjXl.jpg

Wishing you a very happy Gotcha/Birthday day, Boobly :love: I hope you shared some of your scrummy forage with Joey as it's also his anniversary of 6 years with you.

Wishing you a very happy Gotcha/Birthday day, Boobly :love: I hope you shared some of your scrummy forage with Joey as it's also his anniversary of 6 years with you.

she said she didn't want to share as her main memory of Joey 6 years ago was sharing a bath tub & him making her eat his own poo.. still she doesn't get a choice :lol:

Ahhh Boobly Bear! Happy gotcha day [emoji7] is it okay to have favourites? Because there's just something about Boo [emoji7]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Happy gotcha day Boo :love: lovely photos:love:

I love all your bunnies but I have a soft spot for Boo, she looks so much like my bridge bunny Boots from some angels:love:

she said she didn't want to share as her main memory of Joey 6 years ago was sharing a bath tub & him making her eat his own poo.. still she doesn't get a choice :lol:

Sounds like some weird rabbit fetish behaviour :lol:

Hoppy gotcha day and by gotcha they are lucky they got you Boobly Bear! Let's have another round of forage everyone. Hip hip horray!

course you can have favourites - I quite like it :lol: it pans out good as my other bunnies will be other peoples favourites - hopefully

also celebrated as her 7th Birthday (she was "found wandering" by the RSPCA, estimated to be 1-2 years at the time).
Tonight is also her 6th anniversary with Joey

sow thistle breakfast

WpAhO5Ll.jpg

foraged bouquet for tea

onCUyebl.jpg
[/IMG]

xeWcjjXl.jpg

Awwww, Boo. Happy Gotcha Day!!!!!!

I hope you were a good girl :)

Back