• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More From Many, Many Years Ago

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Jane, Joanne, Billie & Fran

hCVnrwx.jpg

Malcolm

aEzsB0B.jpg

Molly

FqOi7oc.jpg

Georgia

Y8CGseE.jpg

Kate

ZgjN29c.jpg

Robbie

DhghIIa.jpg

Alice

HeG3YgR.jpg

Aisling (1)

vKFtV8R.jpg

Nell

reVP9p0.jpg

Freya (1)

086LnWm.jpg

Laura

xdJ6AYV.jpg

I don't think I've seen these before either. Robbie is my favourite :love:

He was Kate's Brother (sister when I bought them and initially he was 'Rosie'..........) They came from PAH along with Freya and Aisling and ALL had coccidiosis :cry: Kate did not make it and she died on my Birthday in 1998 :cry: The RSPCA and Environmental health took on the case with PAH (then known as Petsmart) and I believe they were fined for selling sick Livestock. The 'Cocidiosis Episode' was one of many traumatic learning curves for me. I would not wish an outbreak of that horrible disease on anyone/anyBun :cry:

They were all lucky to find you. Molly's ears look like she was top heavy! Did the rest of her catch up? :love:Aisling posed so well.:love:

They were all lucky to find you. Molly's ears look like she was top heavy! Did the rest of her catch up? :love:Aisling posed so well.:love:

Sadly I will never know, she died under GA whilst being spayed :cry: I was not with my current Vet at the time and I realise now that the Vet was not at all Rabbit Savvy :cry: Another harsh lesson learned

Back