• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

morning routine

mikek

Warren Veteran
carefully into the house
cPcmTmc.jpg

pop upstairs
AsIMI0T.jpg

check the bedrooms
h9zaKoE.jpg

back out & find Pepper
iIdjaLl.jpg

join Pepper for shady time
vHzO5ts.jpg

WCpbul3.jpg

Wow, I think this girlie is so precious :love: She is so brave going to check upstairs. Does Pepper not follow her ever? Also gorgeous pics.

Wow, I think this girlie is so precious :love: She is so brave going to check upstairs. Does Pepper not follow her ever? Also gorgeous pics.

:)
Pepper comes through the patio doors now but only into that room, never ventures further..... he's only teeny :lol:

Oh that's so lovely, she just checking everything is shipshape for you Mike. Peppers little face is just stunning, he's very photogenic :love:

:)
Pepper comes through the patio doors now but only into that room, never ventures further..... he's only teeny :lol:

:lol: it’s my teeny one who is the brave one. Fern is a lot more cautious!

Tulip is beautiful, Pepper is very cute :love: they are lovely photos :love:

I'm loving Tulips expression - it's like a brave new world and she's an intrepid explorer. It's great watching them learn and work things out.:love:

When Tulip got out of the yard I knew she was adventurous, so it does not surprise me she is now investigating inside.
Pepper looks like he could be a close relative of my late Gemini, a black otter dwarf I lost itoo soon last september. Pepper is adorable and seeing him with Tulip makes me smile.:love:

There's a neighbourhood cat where we used to live, a big ginger tom called Tigger who was lovely, who'd come into our house and make sure everything was OK upstairs XD I'm glad Tulip is pleased with what she found :D

Back