• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Few More of my Previous Bunnies

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
vVT3jbH.jpg

Nvt1JnQ.png

FLihNaU.jpg

yiH4NbY.jpg

9qNbPi2.jpg

Jane,
All of your bunnies look so healthy, bright eyed, shiny coat, and attentive. I am sure they did not come to you like that so you are the bunny guru.
Lovely pictures-again.

lovely pics, lovely buns.

who was your first bun/bunnies, Jane?

Eleanor, Megan and Beatrice :)

w7MO74X.jpg

XsZMGRn.jpg

BR9ZOML.jpg

Back in January 1998 I went into Petsmart (now Pets at Home) to buy some dog food and on a whim came out with one Rabbit- Eleanor. I knew nothing about Rabbits at all. Had no idea how to care for them. I just knew that my then very elderly dog who had Canine Dementia was not going to be with me for many more months and I suddenly thought I had to have a reason to keep going when I lost her. But I did not want a Pet I would really bond with.................. Can you believe I actually thought that !! I thought a Rabbit would 'just' be an animal I had to provide basic needs for and that I'd never become emotionally attached, though as I said I didn't even know what the true needs of Pet Rabbits are. Within an hour of getting Eleanor (Ellie) home I was totally besotted. I also realised I could not leave her alone. So the next day I went back to PAH and bought Megan. Then three days later I went back to buy more hay etc and there was little Beatrice all alone in a tank. Needless to say I came home with the hay and Beatrice.

From there on my Rabbit obsession took on a monumental form. There are so many stories of my previous Rabbits and all they have taught me, about Rabbits and about myself.

Sorry Mike, you got the full unabridged answer to your question !! :lol:

Gorgeous, such velvety looking fur on some of them too.

I like Muirne's colouring, that's harlequin isn't it? Smudge is harlequin colouring too 😍

Back